The Identity of a Salwanian
“Once a Salwanian, always a Salwanian!”
Salwanians are groomed to be progressive global citizens with a humane outlook and integrity of spirit. They uphold the rich legacy of the institution and reflect its ethos by identifying themselves with the vision and mission of the school. Keeping this in view, each child is nurtured to become a responsible Indian citizen and a self-disciplined learner.
Code of Conduct
- Student Details – Parents should furnish and update the school for security reasons (as and when required) with their latest professional and personal data (office address, residential address and contact details).
- Identity Card – Students must carry the identity card at all times as it gives them an identity. Parents should also bring the parent identity card whenever they come to school.
- Punctuality & Regularity – We appreciate punctuality & regularity to school. Students must be punctual and come to school on time. 75% attendance is mandatory.
- Leave – In case leave is required for any reason other than medical, parents must apply for the same, prior to taking leave through a duly filled application form available at the reception.
- Cleanliness – Everyone should observe cleanliness in school in accordance with Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan and respect school property. They must ensure that no scribbling or graffiti is done anywhere in the school.
- Dress Code for Parents- Parents should visit the school in formal attires.