Committees are an integral part of every successful organization. At SMS Gurugram, there are few Committees which were set up for the smooth functioning of the organization. The names of Committees at SMS Gurugram and the list of their members are as mentioned below:
Parent Teacher Association:-
The Aims and Objectives of the Association are:-
- To make parents share the responsibility along with the teachers for better educational standard and moral social and physical development of the students and the betterment of the school.
- To forge better understanding through exchange of views between the teachers and parents regarding educational and other connected problems.
|List of PTA Members|
Smt. Sona Gombar
Shri Ravi Kumar
Smt. Jyoti Kaushal
Smt. Mahima Sharma
Smt. Anupama Bhatnagar
Smt. Sapna Massey
2. Safety Committee
In order to ensure the safety and security of all children at Salwan Montessori School, Gurugram, a safety committee was formed. The committee is comprised of Head, parents and teachers.
|List of Safety Committee Members|
Smt. Sona Gombar
|2.||Shri Ravi Kumar||Parent Representative|
|3.||Smt. Seema Goswami||Teacher|
|5.||Smt. Shiwani Nath||Teacher|
|6.||Smt. Neetu Ahuja||Accountant|
|7.||Smt. Deepika Bhardwaj||Office Executive|
3. Child Protection Committee
CBSE has issued a Circular No. CBSE/AFF/CIRCULARS/2013, Circular No- 06/2013, dated-13th March 2013. In compliance to the same, the Committee with composition as under is hereby constituted for the session 2021-22.
Members of Internal Committee for Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (session 2021-2022)
|S.No.||Name of the Member||Designation|
|1.||Smt. Sona Gombar||Head|
|2.||Smt. Sameeksha Mishra||Teacher|
|3.||Smt. Anupama Bhatnagar||Teacher|
|4.||Smt. Mahima Sharma||Teacher|
|5.||Smt. Deepika Bhardwaj||Office Executive|
|6.||Smt. Mohini Bhardwaj||Teacher|
We at Salwan Montessori School, Gurugram, recognize that all children, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity, have a right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse.
Our school believes that a child or young person should never experience abuse of any kind. We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people and to keep them safe. We are committed to practice in a way that protects them.
The school seeks to keep children and young people safe by:
- Providing an enabling environment for children’s, physical, social, emotional, moral and intellectual development
- Valuing them, listening to and respecting them
- Be inclusive and involve all children without selection or exclusion on the basis of gender, disability, ethnicity, religion or any other status
- Adopting child protection practices through procedures and a code of conduct for staff and volunteers
- Developing special measures/supervision to protect younger and especially vulnerable children from peer and adult abuse
- Providing effective management for staff and volunteers through supervision, support and training
- Sharing information about child protection and good practices with children, parents, staff and volunteers
- Developing clear rules to address specific physical safety issues in the school campus
- Appropriate training for staff to address their responsibilities to protect children from abuse;
- Conduct of police verification of all staff and non-teaching staff like bus drivers, conductors, peon, etc.;
- Conduct of security/safety audit of school premises and personnel from local police station and follow security related advice including installation of CCTV cameras;
- Constitution of committees like safety committees to address safety needs of students;
- Display of members of committee on the school website