The admission policy of Salwan Montessori School is highly objective and transparent where selection is based on the capacity of the student. The school offers the CBSE Curriculum delivered in the best practices of the education system. The school endeavors to provide a conducive learning environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, technology-enabled classrooms, and the latest facilities for the holistic development of the students. For admissions, the guidelines of DOE are followed.
Registrations Open : 1st August 2022 (Monday)
Last date of submission of form : 21st August 2022 (Sunday) till midnight
Age Criteria Chart for the session 2023-2024
|S.no.||Class||Age as on 1st April 2023||Remark|
|1.||Montessori I (Nursery)*||3+ years||Child should be born on or before 31st March 2020|
|2.||Montessori II (KG)*||4+ years||Child should be born on or before 31st March 2019|
Admission procedure for class Montessori I and Montessori II (currently equivalent to Nursery & KG class) *:
- Age criteria: 3+ as on 1st April 2023 i.e. Child should be born on or before 31st March 2020 and 4+ years (Child should be born on or before 31st March 2019) (No grace period will be granted)
- All eligible and complete registrations will be taken for Draw of lots.
- Draw of lots would be held ONLINE in the 1st week of September.
- After Draw of lots, list of the shortlisted students will be uploaded on the school website and parents will be informed about the date of Verification of Documents.
- Second list (if any) will be intimated to parents by 3rd week of September.
*(Subject to change to Pre- Nursery as per state guidelines, if issued before April 2023)
List of Documents for Verification of Documents
- Stamp size photograph of both the parents and the child.
- Medical fitness certificate (original copy)
- Self-attestedphotocopy :
- Date of Birth certificate of the child from the Municipal Corporation.
(Birth certificate should have name of the child and of both the parents)
- Aadhaar card of the child (if it is mentioned in the form).
- Vaccination card.
- Medical report as per the details mentioned in the form by parents.
- Residence proof.
(Aadhaar card/Voter ID/Electricity or Phone bill/Rent Agreement).
- Organization Proof of both the parents
(I-Card/Appointment letter/ Bill book receipt/GST details of Business).
- Highest degree certificates of both the parents.
- Sibling details, if any (ID -card/Report card).
- Alumni Details, if any (Marksheet/TC).
- Children admitted in SMS sector 5 branch will get automatic transfer to SPS sector 15 branch only after completion
of Class KG.
- No mid-term Inter-branch transfer allowed
- Submission of Registration form does not guarantee the admission of your ward.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Decision of school Selection Committee would be final
Admission Charges for the session 2023-2024
Registration Fee: Rs. 500/-
|Admission Fee (Non-Refundable)||Rs. 90,000/-||Security (Refundable)||Rs. 20,000/-|
Note: The above amount does not include quarterly fees
Fee Structure for the session 2022-2023
Online Payment Link:
|Monthly Composite Fee||7,732||7,732|